Here at the Global Garage, the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers is paramount to anything else. That is why we are adhering to the Guidance for Businesses and Employers set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Personal and Interpersonal Measures
Here is what we are doing to minimize the risk of spreading the novel coronavirus:
- We have instructed all employees to work from home with the exception of essential onsite personnel, including those needed for physical labor, inventory, shipping, and receiving.
- The few employees onsite at any given time are practicing social distancing.
- Employees with cold or flu-like symptoms, regardless of job function, will be instructed to stay home until they have been evaluated by a physician and are symptom-free for at least 24 hours.
- We have suspended all domestic and international travel indefinitely.
- We have scheduled more frequent and thorough cleanings at our facilities, including disinfecting all break areas and restrooms.
- We are providing all soaps, sanitizers, disinfecting wipes and facial tissue needed so our onsite personnel can follow the CDC’s suggestions for personal hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
Business Operations and Other Precautions
We have an unwavering commitment to our customers to support them in any way possible. Some businesses are finding that now is an ideal time to perform service and deferred maintenance to their equipment. One such service is our Printhead Cleaning.
Your printheads are in good (and clean) hands at our facility. As you can imagine, printhead cleaning solutions are pretty aggressive. Even water based heads are cleaned with 91% isopropyl alcohol. Because of this our technicians are always wearing eye protection and nitrile gloves while handling, cleaning and packaging your printheads.
For the time being, we have not had any disruptions to our shipping, receiving, and Printhead Cleaning schedules. As we progress through this difficult time, we will update this page with any relevant information as we receive it. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to help.
Thank you for continued support. We wish you well.